This beautifully remodeled 3BR/2BA all-brick home is situated on a large, private lot just minutes from Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy all that Old Town has to offer with shopping, restaurants, nightlife and more right at your fingertips.
The open floor plan, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances, elegantly remodeled baths, hardwood floors, brand-new paint, and loads of natural light are just some of the features that make this home so special.
With the DASH/Metrobus stop at the end of the street, close proximity to I-495, I-395, I-95, Crystal City (AMAZON!), downtown DC, and the W&OD bike trail this neighborhood is commuter’s dream.
It’s the perfect home in a spectacular location!
- Sq ft – 1,680
- Brand new paint throughout
- Kitchen with designer granite counters, subway tile backsplash, stainless appliances featuring a 5-burner gas range, and brand new ceiling fan – renovated in 2015
- Beautifully remodeled baths with high-end tile accents and floors – renovated in 2015
- New dual-paned windows in the LR/DR, kitchen, and upper level bedrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout the living room, dining room and entire second level
- Brand new carpet on lower level stairs
- Fantastic lower level featuring a rec room, huge storage room with brand new flooring, and walk-out to backyard
- Front-load washer and dryer – 2015
- Fully fenced, flat backyard
- Large outdoor shed
- Off-street parking
- Taxes = $4,547
- No HOA fees!
Location, location, location!
- 3 minutes to the King St. Metro and I-495
- 15 minutes to Crystal City and the new Amazon HQ
- 15 minutes to DCA
- 15 minutes to downtown DC
- 20 minutes to three major military bases
- 10 minutes to the National Harbor
- 4 miles to the Mt Vernon Bike Trail featuring 18 miles of bike/running/walking paths
- Walk to Cameron Run Regional Park with loads of activities and amenities, Port City Brewery, Holmes Run Bike trail to popular Ben Brenman Park, and shops & eateries at Alexandria Commons